It’s time to put your health first. Whether you’re seeking emergency care, seeing a doctor, undergoing a procedure, or receiving inpatient care, every safety measure will be followed. Call 1-800-825-5391 for a Safe Visit with a Valley doctor.Read More
Valley Medical Group
To inquire about COVID-19 testing with Valley Medical Group, please call 1-800-VALLEY 1 (1-800-825-5391) to speak with a triage nurse.
You are eligible for COVID-19 testing at Valley if you are experiencing:
- Cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of the following symptoms:
- Fever over 100.0 F
- Sore throat, runny nose, or headache
- Fatigue or muscle pains/aches
- Chills/repeated shaking with chills
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- Loss of taste/smell
If you meet the criteria for testing, you will be transferred to a navigator, who will schedule a telemedicine visit with a primary or urgent care provider.
Individuals meeting the criteria will then be referred to a Valley Medical Group testing location.
We ask that patients follow these guidelines for testing, and not visit a Valley Medical Group walk-in care center.
In accordance with CMS regulation, during the emergency period declared under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 247d), each provider of a diagnostic test for COVID–19 shall make public the cash price for such test on a public internet website of such provider.
We have added the LAB testing’s for the COVID-19 along with our cash rates. Please see our downloadable charge master.
Community-Based (non-Valley) Testing
Testing is also offered at:
- Bergen Community College: Open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Bergen New Bridge Medical Center: By appointment only. An online survey must be completed to qualify for testing. Visit their website for more information.
- RiteAid: RiteAid's Waldwick location offers testing by appointment only. Visit their website for more information.