COVID-19 UPDATES: 1) Recovered COVID patients needed for Valley/Mount Sinai serum collection. 2) Valley urgently needs key medical supplies. 3) Visitor restrictions remain in place.Read More
Kurth Cottage Update
Kurth Cottage Cafe is temporarily closed. We look forward to reopening soon. Visitors can purchase food from Valley Java or order a guest tray from one of our dining ambassadors on the units.
Visitors to The Valley Hospital can find delicious, homemade food and warm hospitality at Kurth Café, a unique restaurant staffed by The Valley Hospital Auxiliary and Valley Dining. Kurth Café offers a varied menu, counter and table service, and take-out orders.
The café is located on the first floor of the Phillips Wing in the hospital. Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
Hours of operation:
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. (kitchen services are available from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., and "grab and go" items are available from 2 to 7 p.m.)
- Grilled items, including our famous hamburger
- Fresh salads
- Daily specials
- Full luncheon menu
- “Grab and go” sandwiches and salads
- Homemade soups (also available in quart-sized containers to take home)
- Continental breakfast (Monday through Friday)
- Homemade desserts including apple crisp, pound cake, scones, muffins, milkshakes, egg creams and a variety of ice cream specialties
- A "Lighter Fare" option for the health conscious
Join the Daily Special Klub
The Daily Special Klub rewards members with a free lunch special after purchasing 10 specials. Stop in for your membership card!