Valley is open, safe and ready to care for you. Call 1-800-VALLEY 1 (1-800-825-5391) to schedule a Safe Visit with a VMG provider.Read More
Kurth Cottage Update
Kurth Cottage Cafe is temporarily closed. We look forward to reopening soon. Visitors can purchase food from Valley Java or order a guest tray from one of our dining ambassadors on the units.
Visitors to The Valley Hospital can find delicious, homemade food and warm hospitality at Kurth Café, a unique restaurant staffed by The Valley Hospital Auxiliary and Valley Dining. Kurth Café offers a varied menu, counter and table service, and take-out orders.
The café is located on the first floor of the Phillips Wing in the hospital. Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
Hours of operation:
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. (kitchen services are available from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., and "grab and go" items are available from 2 to 7 p.m.)
- Grilled items, including our famous hamburger
- Fresh salads
- Daily specials
- Full luncheon menu
- “Grab and go” sandwiches and salads
- Homemade soups (also available in quart-sized containers to take home)
- Continental breakfast (Monday through Friday)
- Homemade desserts including apple crisp, pound cake, scones, muffins, milkshakes, egg creams and a variety of ice cream specialties
- A "Lighter Fare" option for the health conscious
Join the Daily Special Klub
The Daily Special Klub rewards members with a free lunch special after purchasing 10 specials. Stop in for your membership card!