MD, Columbia Univ College Of Physicians & Surgeons, 1979 - 1983
BA, Columbia University, 1975 - 1979
Brigham And Women's Hospital, Cardiology, 1988 - 1991
- Internship & Residency
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Board Certifications
American Board Of Internal Medicine - Certified, 1986
Subspecialty Board Of Cardiovascular Disease - Certified, 1989
Subspecialty Board Of Interventional Cardiology - Certified, 2002
Get to Know Me
What are some of the specific conditions you treat?
Some of the specific conditions that I treat are coronary artery disease, cardiac prevention, valvular heart disease, congestive heart failure, and hyperlipidemia.
Describe some of your professional highlights.
Some of my professional highlights include:
- President New Jersey Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
- Bergen County Representative of NJ Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
- America's Top Doctors selected by Castle Connolly for 10 years
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area for more than 20 years
- Author of multiple research publications
- Member of American College of Cardiology Writing Committees
- Presented at multiple Grand Rounds and Cardiovascular Symposiums
What would you like patients to know about your approach to care?
I have a long-standing interest in the prevention of coronary artery disease. Being trained in cardiac catheterization, coronary angioplasty and cardiac pacemakers, I believe in preventing disease where possible, treating medically if able, and performing invasive procedures only when necessary. I always seek to maximize my patients' recovery from their illness and am gratified to know that my cardiac patients with proper guidance and rehabilitation generally wind up in the best shape they have been in years.
Valley Medical Group providers accept the following plans.
Patient Ratings & Comments
Comments are gathered from our patient satisfaction surveys.