Thank you for scheduling your COVID-19 vaccination appointment at Valley. Before arriving for your appointment, please be sure to take note of the reminders below as well as your vaccination site, as we now have TWO locations for vaccinations:
Please plan to arrive no greater than 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. To respect social distancing guidelines, please stay in your car until your scheduled appointment time. The entire appointment, from registration to completion of the waiting/monitoring period post-vaccination, will be just about 40 minutes.
Paramus Vaccination Center: 599 Valley Health Plaza, Paramus (Pfizer Vaccines)
Valley Health System’s Paramus Vaccination Center is located at 599 Valley Health Plaza, Paramus, NJ. This location was formerly known as the Children's Museum and is adjacent to Valley's Luckow Pavillion.
- From Route 17-South: Take the East Ridgewood Avenue Oradell exit. Continue on East Ridgewood Avenue crossing over Route 17 to the light at Winters Avenue. Turn right onto Winters Avenue. Bear right onto Valley Health Plaza. 599 is on your right.
- From Route 17-North: Take the East Ridgewood Avenue Oradell exit. Continue on East Ridgewood Avenue to the light at Winters Avenue. Turn right onto Winters Avenue. Bear right onto Valley Health Plaza. 599 is on your right.
- Please follow the COVID-19 vaccination signs into the parking lot. Please enter the building through the main entrance door.
Kurth Cottage at The Valley Hospital (Johnson & Johnson Vaccines ONLY)
Valley Health System’s Johnson & Johnson Vaccine will be administered in Kurth Cottage at The Valley Hospital, located at 223 North Van Dien Avenue in Ridgewood, NJ.
- From Route 17-South: Take the Linwood Avenue exit to Ridgewood. Continue on Linwood Avenue to the third traffic light. Turn right onto North Van Dien Avenue to the Hospital main entrance.
- From Route 17-North: Take the Linwood Avenue WEST/Ridgewood exit. Take Linwood Avenue to the third traffic light. Turn right onto North Van Dien Avenue to the Hospital main entrance.
- Please follow the COVID-19 vaccination signs into the parking lot. Please enter the building through the Kurth Cottage entrance.
You MUST bring valid proof of identification with you to your appointment. Examples include a valid drivers license, passport, etc. You will not be able to be vaccinated at your appointment time without proper identification.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
As always, you must wear a mask for the entirety of your appointment and follow all social distancing guidelines. If you are sick, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Second Vaccine Dose (Pfizer & Moderna)
You will receive your second dose 21 days (Pfizer) or 28 days (Moderna) after receiving the first. You must be available for both vaccine appointments.
If You Are Sick with COVID-19 or Another Illness
To protect others from getting sick, you should schedule your vaccine appointment at least 14 days from recovering from illness onset.
If You Have Just Received Another Vaccine
Right now, there are no studies that show that the COVID-19 vaccine interacts with any other vaccines. To be safe and cautious, however, experts recommend getting the COVID-19 vaccine by itself with at least two weeks between different vaccines, in the unlikely event of a reaction.