A pRospEctiVe, multicEnter study to AnaLyze PLAQUE using CCTA
This study will evaluate the level of agreement between this noninvasive CCTA-based quantification and characterization of coronary atherosclerosis and invasive IVUS.
- Age ≥18 years
- Clinically stable patient with known CAD
- CCTA showing stenosis in at least one major epicardial vessel of stentable/graftable diameter, in whom clinically indicated IVUS is planned within 45 days of the CCTA and FFRCT available
- FFRCT successfully processed
- Willing to comply with all aspects of the protocol
- Agrees to be included in the study and able to provide written informed consent.