It’s time to put your health first. Whether you’re seeking emergency care, seeing a doctor, undergoing a procedure, or receiving inpatient care, every safety measure is being followed. Call 1-800-825-5391 for a Safe Visit with a Valley doctor.Read More
Prospective, Longitudinal, Non-Interventional Study of Disease Burden and Treatment of Patients With Low-Risk Myelofibrosis (MF) or High-Risk Essential Thrombocythemia (ET) or ET Patients Receiving ET-Directed Therapy
The purpose of this prospective, longitudinal, noninterventional study is to describe clinical characteristics, evolution of disease burden, and treatment patterns in patients with select subcategories of essential thrombocythemia (ET) or myelofibrosis (MF).
- MF cohort: Diagnosis of MF and low-risk using DIPSS risk categorization OR intermediate-1 risk by DIPSS by reason of age alone.
- ET cohort: Diagnosis of ET and age ≥ 60 years OR history of thromboembolic events OR currently receiving ET-directed therapy (eg, hydroxyurea, anagrelide, interferon, busulfan, ruxolitinib, etc).
- Willing and able to provide written informed consent.
- Willing and able to complete patient assessment questionnaires either alone or with minimal assistance from a caregiver and/or trained site personnel.
- Under the supervision of a physician for the current care of MF or ET.