It’s time to put your health first. Whether you’re seeking emergency care, seeing a doctor, undergoing a procedure, or receiving inpatient care, every safety measure is being followed. Call 1-800-825-5391 for a Safe Visit with a Valley doctor.Read More
A Randomized Phase 3 Comparison of IMO-2125 With Ipilimumab Versus Ipilimumab Alone in Subjects With Anti-PD-1 Refractory Melanoma (ILLUMINATE-301)
Compare the efficacy (measured by overall survival [OS] and overall response rate [ORR]) of intratumoral IMO-2125 in combination with ipilimumab versus ipilimumab alone.
Assess other measures of clinical benefit, safety, pharmacokinetics (PK), and patient-reported outcomes (PROs).
- Experimental: Arm A: ipilimumab
- Experimental: Arm B: IMO-2125 plus ipilimumab
- Subjects must have histologically confirmed metastatic melanoma with measurable (by RECIST v1.1), stage III (lymph node or in transit lesions) or stage IVA, IVB, or IVC disease that is accessible for injection
- Patients must have confirmed progression during or after treatment with either nivolumab or Pembrolizumab
- Patients must have Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status ≤ 1