COVID-19 Vaccine Update: As of June 20, our Paramus Vaccination Center will be open Wednesday through Saturday only. The Wellness & Walk-In Care Center at the Garden State Plaza will remain open Monday through Saturday. We are offering vaccines at both locations, by appointment and walk-in, to those ages 12 and older. Click for hours of operation and to make an appointment.
A randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter trial assessing the impact of lipoprotein (a) lowering with TQJ230 on major cardiovascular events in patients with established cardiovascular disease.
This is a pivotal phase 3 study designed to support an indication for the reduction of cardiovascular risk in patients with established CVD and elevated Lp(a)
- Experimental: TQJ230
- Placebo Comparator: Placebo
- Lp(a) ≥ 70 mg/dL at the screening visit, measured at the Central laboratory
- Myocardial infarction: ≥ 3 months from screening and randomization to ≤ 10 years prior to the screening visit
- Ischemic stroke: ≥ 3 months from screening and randomization to ≤ 10 years prior to the screening visit
- Clinically significant symptomatic peripheral artery disease