It’s time to put your health first. Whether you’re seeking emergency care, seeing a doctor, undergoing a procedure, or receiving inpatient care, every safety measure is being followed. Call 1-800-825-5391 for a Safe Visit with a Valley doctor.Read More
A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Multicenter Study of Intravenous PI3K Inhibitor Copanlisib in Combination With Standard Immunochemotherapy Versus Standard Immunochemotherapy in Patients With Relapsed Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (iNHL)
The purpose of this study is to assess whether copanlisib in combination with standard immunochemotherapy (rituximab in combination with bendamustine [R-B] and rituximab in combination with a 4 drug combination of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine and prednisone/prednisolone [R-CHOP]) is effective and safe, compared with placebo in combination with standard immunochemotherapy (R-B or R-CHOP) in patients with relapsed iNHL who have received at least one, but at most three, lines of treatment, including rituximab-based immunochemotherapy and alkylating agents.
- Experimental: Copanlisib + R-B or R-CHOP / Arm 1
- Placebo Comparator: Placebo + R-B or R-CHOP / Arm 2
- Histologically confirmed diagnosis of B lymphocyte antigen CD20 positive iNHL with histological subtype limits
- Patients must have relapsed (recurrence after complete response or presented progression after partial response) or progressed after at least one but at most three prior lines of therapy, including rituximab-based immunochemotherapy and alkylating agents (if given concomitantly is considered one line of therapy).
- Non-WM patients must have at least one bi-dimensionally measurable lesion (that has not been previously irradiated) according to the Lugano Classification.