Valley wants our patients and community to be on the alert against medical billing scams. Learn how to protect yourself and your personal information from scammers posing as hospital representatives.Read More
A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind Phase 3 Study of SAR439859 Plus Palbociclib Versus Letrozole Plus Palbociclib for the Treatment of Patients With ER (+), HER2 (-) Breast Cancer Who Have Not Received Prior Systemic Anti-cancer Treatment for Advanced Disease
To determine whether SAR439859 in combination with palbociclib improves progression-free survival (PFS) when compared with letrozole in combination with palbociclib in participants with ER+, HER2- advanced breast cancer who have not received any prior systemic anticancer therapies for advanced disease.
- Experimental: SAR439859 with Letrozole-matching placebo Arm
- Active Comparator: Letrozole with SAR439859-matching placebo Arm
- Adult participants with loco-regional recurrent or metastatic disease not amenable to curative treatment
- Confirmed diagnosis of ER+/HER2- breast cancer
- No prior systemic treatment for loco-regional recurrent or metastatic disease
- Measurable or non-measurable disease evaluable per Response Evaluation Criterion in Solid Tumors (RECIST) v.1.1.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status 0-1.
- Participants should be willing to provide tumor tissue
- Capable of giving informed consent