COVID-19 Vaccine Update: We are now offering walk-in appointments at the Wellness & Walk-In Care Center at the Garden State Plaza for those ages 12 and older who live, work, or go to school in NJ. We are also offering walk-ins at our Paramus Vaccination Center, but appointments are highly encouraged.
A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of AB122 Monotherapy, AB154 in Combination With AB122, and AB154 in Combination With AB122 and AB928 in Front-Line, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
This randomized Phase 2 open-label study will evaluate the safety and efficacy of Zimberelimab (AB122) monotherapy, AB154 in combination with Zimberelimab, and AB154 in combination with Zimberelimab and AB928 in front-line, PD-L1 positive, locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
- Experimental: Arm 1 (Zimberelimab Monotherapy)
- Experimental: Arm 2 (AB154 and Zimberelimab Combination Therapy
- Experimental: Arm 3 (AB154, Zimberelimab, and AB928 Combination Therapy)
- Male or female participants; age ≥ 18 years
- Histologically confirmed squamous or nonsquamous, PD-L1 positive, NSCLC that is locally advanced or metastatic without sensitizing epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) or anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) mutation expression
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status score of 0 or 1
- Must have at least 1 measurable lesion per RECIST v1.1
- Adequate organ and marrow function