Could My Child Have Asthma?
Asthma can develop at any time in your child’s life. You may want to consider scheduling an appointment with Dr. Kanengiser if your child experiences any of the following symptoms:
- wheezing, a whistling sound heard during breathing in and out
- coughing that does not go away and/or occurs or worsens at night
- chest tightness that feels like something is sitting on it or squeezing it
- shortness of breath, a feeling as if you can’t catch your breath
- cold that always go to the chest with coughs that linger after colds
- any feeling that breathing is more difficult during or after exercise