To hear today's menu, call 201-447-8000, ext. 111-2111, and press 1.
Kurth Café is a unique restaurant staffed by The Valley Hospital Auxiliary and Valley Dining. Come find a moment's respite in our Café's scrumptious, homemade food and warm hospitality. We offer a varied menu and take-out orders are welcomed. Counter and table service is available. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted. Our menu includes:
- sandwiches and salads are available in the "Grab and Go" area
- the soup of the day can be packaged in quart-sized containers to take home
- menu includes a "Lighter Fare" option for the health conscious
- the "Daily Special Klub" awards members with a free lunch special after purchasing 10 specials. Stop in for your membership card!
- All menu items can be ordered to go. Just call ahead and your meal will be waiting when you arrive! Call 201-444-0319.
- homemade soups
- grilled items, including our famous hamburger
- fresh salads
- homemade desserts including apple crisp, pound cake, scones and muffins, plus milkshakes, egg creams and a variety of ice cream specialties
- daily specials
- full luncheon menu
- continental breakfast (Monday through Friday)
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. On Saturdays and Sundays, Kurth Cafe is open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., with kitchen services available from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and "grab and go" items available from 2 to 7 p.m.
The Café is located on the first floor of the Phillips Wing in the hospital. The Valley Hospital is located at 223 N. Van Dien Avenue in Ridgewood.
Volunteering at the Kurth Café is a great way meet other people, serve your community and be part of our ongoing success in raising money for the Auxiliary's pledge to The Valley Hospital. Please call 201-447-8135 for more information.
For take-out orders or additional information, call 201-444-0319.