• Lung and mediastinal tumor resection.
• Esophageal tumor resection.
• Resection of stomach and other gastrointestinal tumors.
• Pancreatic tumor resection.
• Resection of the liver, bile duct, and gallbladder tumors.
• Resection of the spleen, kidney, and adrenal gland tumors.
• Radiofrequency ablation of liver tumors.
• Resection of prostate tumors.
A healthcare task force says no; a national urologic association says yes. What’s a man ...
Sign Up Today
Copyright © Valley Health System. All rights