Please click here for a calendar of PrimeTime programs and other events.
PrimeTime is a unique and growing membership program tailored to today's older adults age 60 and over. Today’s older adult population is more active and involved than ever, so we are committed to providing an increasingly diverse set of services and programs that appeal to people of all interests. Our programs contribute to an individual’s health and well-being by being informative, engaging, and fun to attend.
PrimeTime members receive social, physical, emotional, mental, and educational benefits from an extensive roster of programs:
- Lecture series on health-related topics pertinent to older adults
- Educational classes on science, personal finance, and insurance
- Cultural education classes about art, music, and history
- Exercise programs including T'ai Chi Chih and strength training classes for all fitness levels
- Nutrition programs
Services that come with being a PrimeTime member include:
- Information and referral for senior services
- Lifeline in-home emergency response system
- Access to support groups
- Physician referral service
- Special events
Additionally, PrimeTime members receive Valley magazine, which contains informative articles addressing health and wellness concerns, and a calendar of events for all age groups. Members also receive notices of special events and programs happening in their community.
PrimeTime offerings are held at Valley's Kraft Center in Paramus and various locations throughout the community. Most programs are free; others may require a small fee.
Become a member and take advantage of all the program has to offer!
To request an application, please call 201-291-6467, or click here to apply online.