Please click here for a calendar of PrimeTime programs and other events.
Today's older adult population is more active and more involved than ever. We are committed to providing services that contribute to the health and well-being of our PrimeTime members.
Become a member and take advantage of all the program has to offer!
PrimeTime is a unique membership program tailored to today's older adults age 60 and over. Members receive social, physical, emotional, mental, and educational benefits from an extensive roster of programs.
Members also receive Valley magazine, which contains informative articles addressing health and wellness concerns, as well as a calendar of events for all age groups. Members will also receive notices of special events and programs in their community.
- Conveniently located lectures during daytime hours.
- Lecture series on health-related topics pertinent to older adults.
- Exercise programs including T'ai Chi Chih and strength training classes.
- Information and referral for senior services.
- Lifeline in-home emergency response system.
- Access to support groups.
- Physician referral service.
- Special events.
- Educational classes and courses about science, personal finance, and insurance.
- Cultural education classes about art, music, and history.
- Nutrition programs.
PrimeTime offerings are held at Valley's Kraft Center in Paramus and various locations throughout the community. Most programs are free; others may require a small fee.
Enroll today! To request an application, please call 201-291-6467, or click here to apply online.