The Best Assisted Living, Where You Want It -- At Home.
Valley Extended Care (VEC) is an invaluable service being offered by NJ’s most prestigious home care agency -- Valley Home Care. We offer a wide range of custom services, both personal and medical, that include:
- Individual Care Management
- Nursing care, including medication management
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Telehealth (an in-home electronic medical monitoring system)
- Lifeline (personal emergency response system)
- Diabetes Self Management
- Nutrition Counseling
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Referrals to financial planners, elder care attorneys, home organizing, and other community resources
- Hospice care
Your personalized home care plan will be based upon your needs and desires and can be adjusted at anytime.
- Do you need help managing medications or controlling your diabetes?
- Do you or your loved one need assistance with bathing, dressing, or any other personal care?
- Do you need help with laundry, food shopping, or errands?
- Do you need someone to act as a liaison between you, your child(ren), and your physician(s)?
- Do you need help in making decisions about your present and future living needs?
- Do you need someone to accompany you to physician appointments?
Your Individual Care Manager is your seamless connection to all your home care needs, concerns, and requests using the extensive resources of Valley Home Care, Inc.
Our staff are experienced, highly skilled, and deliver the highest quality home care services. We know the importance of a caring touch and sincere compassion. In 2005, AARP conducted a study that concluded 83 percent of Americans want to “age in place” and live in their home as long as possible. Today, that number is even higher. Whether your needs are short term or long term, we can provide you with the services you need to stay at home. But, if and when the time comes to consider a different living environment, we can provide you with the assistance and resources you will need during that transition.
Getting started is easy.
Call 201-291-6286 and schedule a telephone interview with an Individual Care Manager. Within 24 hours, your Individual Care Manager will assess your needs and schedule a home evaluation, if needed, for a reasonable fee. Based upon your assessment, we will provide you with recommendations for services that will help you make informed choices about your personal home care plan. Call Valley Extended Care today and find out more about how we can assist you.