Parenting Sleep Books
- Ferber R. Solve your child’s sleep problems. 2nd ed. New York: Simon & Schuster, 2006.
- Huebner D. What to do when you dread your bed: a kid’s guide to overcoming problems with sleep (what to do guides for kids) Paperback – February, 2008.
- Katz T, Malow B. Solving sleep problems in children with Autism Spectrum Disorders: a guide for frazzled families. Bethesda: Woodbine House, 2014.
- Mindell JA. Sleeping through the night: how infants, toddlers, and their parents can get a good night’s sleep. 2nd ed. New York: HarperCollins, 2005.
- Moon R, ed. Sleep: what every parent needs to know. Elk Grove Village: American Academy of Pediatrics, 2013.
- Owens JA, Mindell JA. Take charge of your child’s sleep: The all-in-one resource for solving sleep problems in kids and teens. New York: Marlow, 2005.
General Parenting Books
- Brown A, Fields D. Baby 411. 6th ed. Boulder: Windsor Peak Press, 2013.
- Clark L. SOS: help for parents. 3rd ed. Bowling Green: Parents Press, 2005.
- Chansky TE. Freeing your child from anxiety: powerful, practical solutions to overcome your child’s fears, worries, and phobias. New York: Harmony Books, 2014.
- Kazdin AE, Rotella C. The Kazdin method for parenting the defiant child. New York: Mariner Books, 2009.
- Kazdin AE. The everyday parenting toolkit: the Kazdin method for easy, step-by-step, lasting change for you and your child. New York: Mariner Books, 2014.
- Kranowitz CS. The out of sync child: recognizing and coping with sensory integration dysfunction. 2nd ed. New York: Berkley Publishing Group, 2006.
- Kurcinka MS. Raising your spirited child: a guide for parents whose child is more intense, sensitive, perceptive, persistent, and energetic. 2nd ed. New York: HarperCollins, 2006.
- Phelan TW. 1-2-3 Magic: effective discipline for children 2–12, 3rd ed. Glen Ellyn: Parent Magic, Inc., 2004.
- Shelov, S, ed. Caring for your baby and young child, birth to age 5. 6th ed. American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014.