The Valley Hospital's Outpatient MRI Center is located on the grounds of the Luckow Pavilion in Paramus. The Center offers:
- state-of-the-art MRI technology;
- board-certified radiologists;
- highly skilled technicians;
- flexible appointments, including the ability to schedule same-day appointments; and
- a convenient, easy-to-access location and parking.
The Center is open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday.
When your physician tells you to have an MRI, make an appointment at the Center that has the best doctors, technology and staff. Come to Valley’s Outpatient MRI Center in Paramus.
To make an appointment, please call 201-447-8200.
The Valley Hospital is pleased to offer transportation for patient appointments to and from the Outpatient MRI Center in Paramus. This free service, which is open to patients up to 30 miles away, is available from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. To schedule transportation, for either same-day or upcoming appointments, please call 201-447-8000, ext. 2507.