You're expecting a baby! There's so much to consider once you discover you have a little one on the way. The Valley Hospital knows that expectant families are searching for support and guidance and wants you to know that we're here to help.
A Smart Start is an exclusive program designed to assist parents looking for help preparing for their new baby. It provides information, education, and support to expecting families starting the day you know you're pregnant.
A Smart Start offers valuable expertise and much more:
- One-on-one personal consultation to gently guide your pregnancy decisions
- Pre- and post-natal education classes
- Opportunity to plan your birth experience
- Preparation on what to expect from pregnancy through your hospital stay and beyond to help you gain confidence with parenting skills
- Baby gear and furniture options for the new little one
- Safe exercise and nutrition programs
- Labor and delivery support systems
A Smart Start - 3 for Me and 5 for FREE!
Get A Smart Start on your family education: sign up for three or more classes at one time and receive four nutrition classes and one baby swim class FREE. Your classes must be purchased at the same time to get the five free classes.
The five free classes are listed below. The four nutrition classes can also be taken separately for a fee for non-Smart Start members. Click here for the class descriptions and dates.
Fresh & Tasty Baby Food
Organic Foods for Your Kids - Should You or Shouldnt You?
Healthy Eating for Baby & Me
Quick & Easy Food Prep by a Personal Chef
Aquababies (ages 6 to 18 months)
For more information about A Smart Start, email FamilyEducation@ValleyHealth.com, or call The Center for Family Education at 201-291-6151.